Happy Birthday Sms For Lover {*I Love you}

Happy Birthday Sms For Lover {*I Love you}


It also depends on what kind of birthday sms love and romantic you send to them and what it conveys them. We have collected some touching happy birthday sms for lover which will thrill the birthday buddy and make them more happy.
You are my dream in my sleep; 
You are the vision of my eye; 
You are the smile of my lips; 
You are the beat of my heart; 
You are an angel in my prayers; 
And you are the light of my life. 
Happy Birthday, my love!

(')...(') 
( ' o ' ) 
(')---(') 
(''')-(''') 
This teddy is gift of your birthday gift. 
acha hai na...smile plz 
Happy Birthday Dear

Although my calendar tells me that today I have to tell you how much I love you, I hope you know I love you every day of the year, far more than simple words can express.

In you I have found, The perfect partner The best friend, The sweetest love That I ever imagined, And I’m so happy That life has brought me to you. Happy birthday sweetheart.

May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself. 
Keep your eyes on the stars and hope in the heart and leave the rest up to God. 
Happy Birthday!

One day when we look back on this day, I think we will realize that it was only the first of many birthdays to come. I hope to celebrate you now, and I hope to celebrate you 100 years from now. Happy birthday to you, my future.

It may be sad that we are apart on this day, but know that things are about to change. Happy birthday.

Birthdays are meant to remind us that, one way or another, we all win in life. We can only hope that a person of your value gets a “jackpot” of happiness and well deserved success during the next year. Greetings!

Today we are celebrating it’s your birthday and I can only tell you that you are the person I love most and I would give anything to see you happy on your special day.

Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, 
someone thinks about you, 
someone needs you; 
but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday. 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Today I will give you a card, gifts, hugs, kisses, and a lot more for my lovely wife. Why? Because it’s her birthday. Happy birthday sweety!

Telling somebody birthday wishes is a very pleasant thing to do, especially when I can say them to someone as nice as you!

I wish you 1 thing, to give you the chance to see yourself as I see you, only then you would realize how special you really are. Happy Birthday!

Just like the day doesn’t start without the sun, my life doesn’t start without your touch and your sweet nothings. Thank you for being the best in the world. Happy birthday!

A perfect gift for you! 
Absolutely no cost, no batteries required, 
Non-taxable, silent performance, 
Extremely personal, fully returnable 
It's a SMILE from me to you on your Birthday! 
Happy Birthday.

Hope you like these happy birthday sms friends and thanks for visiting our website.
Happy Birthday Sms For Lover {*I Love you} Happy Birthday Sms For Lover {*I Love you} Reviewed by Movierias on March 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.