Happy Birthday Wishes, Messages and Status

Happy Birthday Wishes, Messages and Status

Happy Birthday Wishes, Messages and Status

Spend your fame, save your money. That is my gift of birthday advice that celebrities like you need to remember.
I hope your birthday, Is a happy one, And filled with surprises, Pleasure and fun!3


Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, may you have a life full of love and joy, and a blessed life.15

Friends… The only thing you could never have too many of! Thank you for being my friend. May all your birthday wishes come true!

To the victor go the spoils. Be victorious on your birthday and act spoiled. Happy Birthday!

Thank you for being a wonderful person and an inspiration. Happy Birthday!

I wish you a wonderful Birthday!! I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun! Enjoy this day, you deserve it!7

May your day be filled with joy, life, happiness and chocolate. Happy Birthday!

Don’t think of your birthday as getting another year older. Think of it as another year well spent with friends and family. I know am looking forward to the next year because we will get to spend it together. Here’s to you, my love.

Happy birthday to the most beautiful person I know…inside and out! Gray hairs come and go, but a sweet spirit is here to stay.
It has been said that real friends, Are very hard to find. The ones that stay when times are tough A real friend – the lasting kind. As I travel through this life, I know one thing is true. I will never find a better friend Than I have found in YOU!

You are a gift to the world. How is that for a reverse birthday wish. Happy Birthday.

On your big day, I wish you hours filled with peace, love, joy, and only the sweetest things life can bring. Cake comes first, you can worry about the rest later.

Make your birthday memorable. Blow out the candles on the cake and celebrate! Then enjoy what life brought to you in the past year and look forward to what is yet to come.

I probably don’t tell you often enough, but I treasure our friendship. Friends like you make every day special! Wishing you happiness today, tomorrow, and always!
Happy Birthday Wishes, Messages and Status Happy Birthday Wishes, Messages and Status Reviewed by Movierias on March 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.