Funny Happy Birthday Quotes, Wishes and Messages 2018

Funny Happy Birthday Quotes, Wishes and Messages 2018

Looking for Funny Happy Birthday Wishes and Quotes?
If you’re bored of the same old birthday greetings, then why don’t you try some of the most funniest birthday wishes here…No matter whether its your sisters, brothers or any close friend, wishing them in a little informal, comical way will only add some charm to their day.Below you can find a great collection of funny birthday wishes, just scroll down and find your match.
  1. Can’t tell you how cute you’ll look with all that cake on your face.
  2.  Its not a prank believe me that box only has a birthday cake.
  3. I hope you keep smiling till you have teeth.
  4. It’s true that you look like a duck but today I see a swan.
  5. I hope you forgive me for eating your lunch, I couldn’t stop myself after all it was your birthday cake.
  6.  I promise I’ll be a good boy, until I get your birthday treat.
  7. Come one show me your smile, you still look young to me.
  8.  You can open your eyes; you will only find birthday candles on fire.Look behind you there is your gift, I was joking just wanted to give you birthday bombs.
  9. Lest sing and dance, we can bare your voice today after all its your birthday.
  10. You look so like my old grandma; just kidding she has more teeth.
  11. If I could fulfill any of your wish then it would be a new car for me.
  12.  I heard its your birthday, then where is the treat, many happy returns of the day dumbo.
  13. I love when you try, it always make me feel that I am not the only in blunder.
  14. It took me an hour to write this poem for you, my Internet was out of speed.
  15. No matter how hard I try you’ll always be by my side maybe coz you’re a stalker.
  16.  If I could buy this world I would have for you, you know its not true many happy returns of the day!
  17. There was king and a queen who were nothing close to you.
  18. Lets not worry lets not cry, the troublemaker is in the spotlights tonight.
  19. You know that don’t you’re my most favorite but only after candies.
  20.  I love you best friend, I love when you by me candies, stickers and rides.
  21. I saw you last night; you were looking for the gifts, which were never there.
  22. You look so cute in that cap just like my old uncle Groot, just joking happy birthday love.
  23. No one will laugh coz it’s her birthday.
  24. You know you look like an angle in this dress, who has come straight form the land of telitobies, just kidding you look wonderful love happy birthday.
  25. Shit another year of your jokes, may god bless those jokes.
  26.  Chill you still look younger than my grand mother.
  27. I know it sounds funny but still its your birthday so happy birthday pal.
  28. Birthdays are like wine the more you have them the more you turn crazy.
  29.  Are you kidding it cant be your birthday, you look so lame , happy birthday sugar.
  30. I’m sorry I ate your birthday cake, just wanted you to have a sugar free year ahead.
  31. You know I love you, but I love your gifts more by the way happy birthday.
  32. Smile sunshine , its your birthday, ready for the treat if not then good night. This day an angle came on earth , yes right its our dog Lucy.
  33. Can you see the clock its your birthday.
  34. I dint ate for 3 days; coz today is my best friends birthday.
  35. You know what’s inside this birthday gift, lots of air coz my love is in the air.
  36. I loved you once, ill love you twice and until you show your kitten smile.
  37. I hope you get the best fish of the sea for your dinner.
  38. I’ll never tell anyone, that you love dragon ball z only if you feed me with your cake.
  39.  I saved you the last slice of cake, thought Bruno licked it once.
  40. I wish I could full fill all your wished, specially those which would benefit me.
  41.  Are you out of your mind, who picks up the phone at 12’o clock?! Many many happy returns of the day!
  42. Funny Birthday Wishes for friends
  43. AWw you look so pretty in my poodles dress. Many many happy returns of the day!
  44. I know I ate your cake but I saved you from diabetes so happy birthday love.
  45. May you keep smiling till you have teeth.
  46.  You look so ugly in that dress, just joking. You look amazing birthday girl happy birthday.
  47. I am glad you invited me, now that cake is mine.
  48. Lots and lots and love because I forgot to bring you gift.
  49. I am soo lucky to have a friend like you and Your parties make me luckier.
  50. Look a snow man, just joking you’re an an angel.
  51. You may not have white teeth but you have my blessings.
  52.  You look really funny with that big hat but in real you are a magician.
  53. I am so proud you invited me to this party.
  54. Lets all clap and scream, its our little monster’s birthday.
  55. You must be glad that I am your dad. I love you soo much that I will eat the entire cake.
  56. I promise there is no prank inside this box, its only your cake. Happy birthday lil beasty, you are my princess.
  57. I promise I will study hard, only after eating that cake.
  58. I broke your vase, but it’s your birthday hurray!
  59. I can’t tell you how happy I am , it’s just cause my throats is ill.
  60. I saw a pretty girl here and its not you. Just jokig happy birthday love.
  61. May you have another sucking year, lol happy birthday.
  62.  Another year, another new place that aches.
  63. I made you a birthday cake to celebrate, but I couldn’t light the candles. It turns out the fire department requires a permit for bonfires. At least you’re not as old as you will be next year!
  64. Better to be over the ground than under it. Better to be over the hill than buried under it.
  65. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
  66. Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have, the harder it is to
  67. breathe! May all your dreams come true and nightmare wash away.
  68. Just imagine the things you’d want to hear on your birthday and assume I said them.
  69. Last week, the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang.
  70. Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.
  71. Looking fifty is great – if you’re sixty. May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live.
  72. May you live to be old and toothless. Men age like wine, women age like cheese.
  73. My birthday gift to you is the call to the fire department when you blow out your candles. You’re welcome!
  74. My friend got me a fossil. It reminded me of someone who has a birthday today. Three guesses who!
  75. No wise man ever wished to be any younger than he was.
  76. Old enough to know better…young enough to still do it.
  77. On your birthday, here are some words of wisdom: smile while you still have teeth! Congratulations!
  78. One more year of existence down the drain. People say that the good die young, so I guess that’s make you an old bad ass!
  79. I never knew you will grown so tall , higher than a tower . It is magical to see how I am gonna eat all that cake at ones.
  80. You have reached the age where all compliments will be followed by “for your age.”
  81. You have to really be something special! Today, 3,276,821 people have birthday, but I was only thinking of you!
  82. You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
  83. You know you’re getting old when you walk up the stairs and call it exercise. You may not be over the hill yet, but you have a great vision.
Funny Happy Birthday Quotes, Wishes and Messages 2018 Funny Happy Birthday Quotes, Wishes and Messages 2018 Reviewed by Movierias on March 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.