Happy birthday letter to someone who’s far away


Happy birthday letter

My dear,

Why did you have to be so far away from right on your birthday? That’s wicked! But I know it’s not your fault, and we will overcome the distance that’s keeping us apart right now. I want you to know that, as soon as you return, I’ll be waiting for you with open arms and heart because I love you too much!
Happy birthday! It really is a shame that you’re so far away on this special day, for I would like to be close to you, fill you with kisses and toast this happy day. I miss you a lot, but I know this time you’re spending in foreign land will bring you a lot of profits and happiness.
The major reason for sending you this letter is to make you feel wanted and loved on this particular day. As far as I’m concerned, I’m sure I will know how to endure the pain of this temporary separation, for I have trust in you, I have trust in my love, in your love, in our love! I know this love is bigger and stronger than the thousands of miles between us, and when you come back, I’m sure we’ll know how to make up for this period of absence.
My darling, on your birthday, do renew your strength and faith in life; thus you’ll be able to reach all your goals, to become a very successful person in every field and to be forever happy. On my side, I want you to always count on me, because I love you!
Again, have a great birthday. With a kiss from yours

(signature)
Happy birthday letter to someone who’s far away Happy birthday letter to someone who’s far away Reviewed by Movierias on April 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.