Great! Happy Birthday SMS collection 2018

Great! Happy Birthday SMS collection 2018


If you are looking for the best Happy birthday SMS messages and sms birthday wishes, you don't have to be anywhere else. What you see here is the latest collection of short and cute Birthday SMS. Free Birthday SMS greetings to send to your friends. Free sweet Birthday SMS and mobile text messages wishing Happy BIrthday. Choose a unique Birthday SMS from this birthday message collection and send to you special friend or lover. Special Birthday SMS for the very special people in your life.


Happy Birthday SMS
May life lead you 2 great happinesssuccess and hope datall your wishes comes true!enjoy your dayIts another birthday for you.God picked another petals on your flower,wishing your flowers may bloom for year.
MANY MANY Happy returns of the dayIn soft gleaming of stars….may all ur dreams come true,may evry star of every night bring love and joy to youHappy Birthday
dear arush wish you a many-many return of the day."HAPPY BIRTHDAY" ARUSH...................regardssatyawan bhadana
HBDmy love.... today you are one year older be happy with it, at the day like today God created a beatiful Angel like you, and he throws a biggest party ever....love you
my heart live to see your beautiful love that i what all my live,your love give me hope to live in this world
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday
Jub Tum Ny Zameen Py Ay To Sari Ghar Main Ak Alg He Khushe The Khuda Kary K Tum Lambi Umer Jeo ( Ameen )
Roses always stand 4 thoughts& so these come 2 say,T hat my wishes r wid U,today & everydayHappy Birthday...
Roses always stand 4 thoughts& so these come 2 say,T hat my wishes r wid U,today & everydayHappy Birthday...
Sweetheart!u r so beautiful my love 4u will always b true,here’s a wish 4 my darling…may all your dreams come truei wish u a very happy birthday.with lots of love and kisses…from a heart that beats…just 4 you by me.
(')...(')( ' o ' )(')---(')(''')-(''')This teddy is gift of ur birthday gift.acha hai na...smile plzHappy Birthday
apki Life Ka Best Time
Jab Aap Apne Dost Ko Bole,
"Yes,I'm Fine."
Aur Wo Dost Apki Aankho Mai Dekhkar Bole
Chalo Ab Batao, Problem Kya Hai?


Its my pleasure to wish u on this happy occasion a very happy n a special birthday.I pray to god to give my friend who made me laugh,cry,feel,enjoy my life and had been with me in my hard times a very long and happy life!
This was my Happy Birthday SMS collection thanks for Visiting . :)

Great! Happy Birthday SMS collection 2018 Great! Happy Birthday SMS collection 2018 Reviewed by Movierias on March 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.