Happy Birthday Son - Latest # 99+ Birthday Wishes For Son

Happy Birthday Son - Latest # 99+ Birthday Wishes For Son



Happy Birthday Wishes : Hey there are you Founding of the best "Happy Birthday Son" ? then you are at the right place, we Happy Birthday Wishes have published the best collection of Birthday Wishes For Son especially for you.

Happy Birthday Son
Happy Birthday Son ( Souce : www.happybirthdaywishes121.com )

Happy Birthday Son

If you have a son, you should know that your home will never be quiet, tidy, or organized as long as he is around. There will be toys strewn about everywhere.

There will be dirty clothes in his room that he has no plans of washing. There will be fights and disagreements over the littlest things, and there will be plenty of moodiness and churlishness just because.

You will start to question your choices and decisions, and you will ask yourself whether it’s okay to hide away from the rest of the world until your son moves out.

Don’t worry, because you’re not the first parent to ever feel this way! All parents felt this way at one point, and they have lived to tell the tale!

On your son’s birthday, you will be reminded of the fact that he may be the most stubborn, most infuriating, and most annoying person around, but you know you will give up your life for him. That’s how much you love him. Fact.

A birthday of a son is a big deal, because who doesn’t like birthdays? Whether he prefers his birthday low-key and intimate or loud and crazy, your son’s birthday is a chance for you to remind him that you will always have his back.

It may not always be a smooth-sailing relationship, but your role in his life will never change. As long as there’s love and respect, you and your son will be alright. On your son’s birthday, let him know just how much you love him, no matter how corny he thinks it is. He will love it secretly!

You have made the past few years so happy and beautiful. I wouldn’t have it any other way. May all your wishes come true, because your heart is in the right place. Happy birthday my son, with love.

Having you as my son is the greatest achievement of my life. Being with you every single day is what I look forward to the most. Hope you have a very wonderful birthday!

I will make this quick and short because I know your timeline will be flooded with a ton of birthday messages from your friends. Happy birthday, son! You are God’s greatest gift to me. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank you for putting a smile on our faces each day. We wish that you will continue to be a blessing to others with your kindness and generosity. Whatever you want to pursue in life, we will be behind you every step of the way. Happy birthday, son!

It doesn’t matter how many birthdays we celebrate, because you will always be our beautiful and brilliant baby boy. Happiest birthday son!

I can still remember the first time we laid our eyes on you. Our hearts have been full of love and joy ever since. Happy birthday to you, dear son.

You are such a blessing in our lives. You make us look like wonderful parents! Thank you for being such a good son, even if you demonstrate how naughty and stubborn you can be sometimes. Have a happy birthday, son, and we love you to the moon and back!

On your birthday, dearest son, we want you to know that you are the greatest accomplishment of our lives. You are the reason why we always look forward to rising each morning and take on life’s challenges with a positive outlook. Thank you for all the joy that you bring to our hearts. Happy birthday Son!

We thought we already had a beautiful life. And then you came along, and we realized that our lives are about to become more beautiful. Happiest birthday to you, our dear son. You make us proud to be your parents, and we hope you’re also proud to be our son.

Through the good times and the bad, the highs and the lows, the amazing and the ugly, we will always be right here with you. We will always be your biggest fans, your fiercest protectors, and your never-ending source of strength. Happy birthday to you, dear son. Keep flying high!

No matter how tall and big, or sexy and famous you become, you will always be the little baby boy who captured our hearts. Our love is for you is bigger that what our hearts can hold and what our words can express. May your dreams and wishes come true soon. Happy birthday Son with so much love!

Parents only want the best for their sons, even if most of the time sons think parents are out to ruin their lives. Reassure them that some tough love is needed, because this is how they will learn to navigate their own lives. On your son’s birthday, wish him nothing but the best with these lovely messages of love, happiness, and success.

Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve a son so wonderful as you. But most of the time, I just thank God that He blessed my life and gave it meaning by giving me you. Happy birthday, my dear son.

You are the reason why my smile is brighter and my heart is lighter. I thank God everyday for giving you to me. Happy birthday with love son!

Thank you for being a ray of sunshine in my life. I must have done something good to deserve a son as wonderful and as amazing as you. Happy birthday, my dear son!

Knowing that we’ve got you for a son fills our hearts with pride and joy. You make us so happy and fulfilled as parents, and we hope that we also make you happy and proud as your mom and dad. Happy birthday, son!

Seeing you grow into the person that you are now fills me with so much pride. It makes all the pains, disappointments, and heartbreaks worth it. Have a fantastic birthday, my son!

Birthday Wishes for Son Who Passed Away

Nothing is more painful than losing a son you dearly love. It changes you in ways you never even imagined. But the pain will hurt less and less, and you will also begin to see the sunshine after the darkest and coldest days. You will just need to give yourself time to grieve and get better.

On your son’s birthday, remember the good times and honor his memory with these heartfelt messages. When the pain becomes particularly unbearable, just tell yourself that he’s gone to a better place, and that someday in the future you will be reunited again.



Happy birthday, my dear son. Even if it’s been a while since you’ve passed, the pain is still fresh in my heart. It’s especially painful when your birthday comes because I’m reminded of the fact that I will never get to hold you in my arms again, hear your voice, see you laugh, or kiss your face. I miss you very much. I hope that you are happy wherever you are, surrounded by beauty, love, and happiness. Happy birthday, my dearest Son.

There’s never a day that I don’t think about you, my son. The pain has never really gone away, but the days have been better. I know that you wouldn’t want to see me living my life in hurt and sadness. I’m honoring your memory every single day, and I look forward to being with you again someday. I miss you more today on your birthday. Happy, happy birthday, son.

I’m still truly blessed because I was given the chance to love you, take care of you, and let the world know that I am your parent. My heart was ripped right out of my body the day you went away, and I don’t think I ever got it back in one piece. I miss you so much, and I wish I can go back to that time when I still had you. Happy birthday, my sweet son. You will never be forgotten.

Today is your birthday and I’m wondering what I should do. Should I invite people and prepare all your favorite food? Should I just light a few candles and eat your favorite cake? Or should I just lock myself inside my room and drown myself in my sorrows? No, I know you don’t want that. I know you want your birthday to be a happy and fun-filled affair, so that’s what I’m going to do. How I wish you were still here with me because I will shower you with so much love you will not believe it. I know you’re happy and loved wherever you are. Happy birthday son. You will always be in my heart.

The pain is still here, although it’s a different kind of pain now. It’s more of the pain of never seeing you again, and never having the chance to do everything that we planned. The only thing that’s keeping me strong now is knowing that you are in a much better place. A place where there is no more pain. To a son I miss terribly, a very happy birthday in heaven.

The tears will never go away every time your birthday comes, but that’s only because I will never stop missing you. Always remember that I love you so much, and you will always be my baby boy. Happy birthday my son.

Funny Happy Birthday Wishes For Son

There will never be a dull moment when you have a son. Mainly because he will always be pranking you and saying weirdly inappropriate or hilarious comments. Show him where he got his funny genes by giving him these hilarious birthday messages.

I see more and more of myself in you as the years go by. I hope that doesn’t freak you out. Don’t worry, I was cool and confident at this age Happy birthday, son!

You can never be too old for a birthday party. Which is why I invited your friends and colleagues for a little birthday bash at home, complete with clowns, bouncy castles, and a magic show! Your boss says it’s okay. Are you excited? Happy birthday, son!

I’m terrible at remembering dates, but I know that it’s your birthday today because Facebook told me so. Just kidding, I saw the cake with your name on it in the fridge. Happy birthday, son! Hope you have a blast.

I can’t believe how much time has passed since I held you in my arms, changed your diaper, took you to the kiddie park, and fed you. (Well, technically, I still feed you because you still live in my house, so you can take that one out.) No matter how big or old you grow, my heart will never change. I will love you just as much. Happy birthday!

I wish I can tell you that we got you a new car for your birthday. But you will never believe it, so just forget I ever said anything about cars. There’s plenty of cake in the kitchen, though. How about that? Happy birthday son.

I hope that this birthday will be about showing everyone that you have become wiser, not just older. Happy birthday to my son

To my favorite son, the apple of my eye, the light of my life, may all your wishes and dreams come true. Except, of course, for the illegal ones. Happy birthday Son!

Because it’s your birthday today, you have our permission to make a fool of yourself any way you want. Offer good for 24 hours only. After that, don’t you dare or you will truly regret it. Happy birthday, son!
Also Check : Happy Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

Happy Birthday My Son

Birthdays are always something to look forward. When it’s somebody’s birthday, you get to be reunited with family and friends. You can toast to a good life and be excited about what the future holds.

Not everyone will be psyched to usher in another birthday, but when the messages of love start pouring in, it will be impossible not to feel good about it. Whether your son loves or hates birthdays, always show him how much he means to you in both words and actions and say Happy Birthday son today.

Happy Birthday, my boy! We both love you very much and we love the family we’ve made together!

When you came into my life, I was complete. You are my life’s greatest hit! Happy birthday, my number one!

“What a sweet little boy’” everyone said when you came along. I knew then that my life would be a storm of honey! Happy birthday, my sweet prince!

Many times I was alarmed, when you were far from me. A mothers’ job is full of worries. But above all my job is to love you till the end of time! Happy birthday, my loved one!

Many years ago on this day, our journey began, when you came into my life. It was then, that everything became meaningful! I wish you a life full of joy and meaning ,my dear son! Happy birthday!

No matter how many years have passed, you will always be my little one. Happy birthday, my beloved son.

My son, I love you to the end of time, I love you to the moon and back, I will always love you no matter what! All the best for your birthday!

Today is your birthday, son. Go and have a tone of fun! Happy birthday from your mommy!

Hey, little man, let’s blow the candles and cut the cake tonight! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my handsome boy! Have fun and stay strong!

Let’s wait until the party to find out what I got you for your birthday! Love & kisses, my boy!

Happy Birthday, my boy! Have fun today, you’re the person of honor!

Happy Birthday and may all your life be funny and happy as well, son!

Good boys like you deserve a lot, but let’s start with some kisses from mommy! Happy Birthday, boy!

I have celebrated every one of your birthday, year after year. I never get tired of sending you my very best wishes. Happy Birthday, Son!

There are so many ways to wish you a happy birthday but it all boils down to this. I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday, from your mother.

My dear son, while you are off enjoying the freedoms of adulthood, remember me. While you are off achieving your goals and living out your dreams, remember me. Remember that you always have a warm bed to come home to, a shoulder to lean on, and two listening ears. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Messages For Son

Wishing a happy birthday to the world’s most awesome son. I love you so much, dear son.

May your birthday bring oceans of joy and blessings into your life. Happy birthday!

Wishing my sweet and caring son a very fabulous birthday celebration. As you mark yet another special day in your life, know that you mean the world to me.

Hurray! My wonderful son is celebrating his birthday today! Son, you deserve nothing but the best in life. Happy birthday, my dear.

My wonderful son, may your life always be in the company of happiness, love and peace. Happy birthday, dear.

Happy birthday, dear son. Our lives became brighter the moment you came into this world. We shall love you forever.

Son, this is your special day, and I want to use this day as an opportunity to remind you for the thousandth time that you’ll always be the apple of my eyes and my most precious treasure. Love you.

Words are so powerless to express how proud I am of you. Happy birthday, son.

I will do anything necessary to put a smile on your face. I will walk barefooted around the world just to fill your heart with happiness because you are my everything. Happy birthday.

Son, you are my greatest fortune on earth. Happy birthday.

My heart always overflows with happiness on your special day since it’s the day God blessed my life with your life. Happy birthday.

Son, on your birthday, know that every blessed day of your life presents you with opportunities to make your dreams come true, so don’t ever stop chasing after those dreams.

Dearest son, I wish you all the best in this super exciting new stage of your life. Happy birthday.

May all the happiness in the world be yours today and forever. Happy birthday to a son who brings sunshine and light into my world.

Happy birthday, sweet son. May every day of your life be colorful, healthy and happy.

Here’s wishing the most phenomenal son in the world a wonderful birthday. May your steps always be guided towards the path that leads to happiness and prosperity.

My heart always bursts with pride and happiness when I think of the fact that you are my son. Happy birthday.

Also Check : Happy Birthday Greeting

Happy Birthday Wishes For Little Son

These are the moments I feel time is flying way too fast. You have grown from a baby to a young man in a blink of an eye. Wishing I could slow time down and wishing you a happy birthday.

”Eat your dinner”, ”wash your teeth”, ”go to bed”! I was full of instructions, you once said. Now all grown up and away, free to live your everyday as you wish, you make me proud of what you are. Happy birthday, my life’s greatest achievement!



Live life to the fullest. Have fun, but not too much fun. Happy Birthday, son.

To my pride and joy, you are the reason I wake up with a smile every morning. Have a wonderful birthday, from my heart to yours.

When you have a son as wonderful and responsible as you, there’s no need to stay up late worrying. Thank you for being the best son ever! Happy Birthday.

There are too many words, I couldn’t possibly package them into one little happy birthday wish. For you, my Son, a simple “happy birthday” just isn’t enough. I would give you the world if I could.

My son, you may be in your teens and on your way to becoming a young man, but you’ll always be my baby boy. Happy Birthday.

You are the greatest gift to me. So I had to make your birthday a special one. Enjoy your special day, Son!

Dear Son, I love you more than you could ever imagine. You mean the world to me. Wishing you a very happy birthday and many, many more to come.

My son, we wish you a happy birthday and many blessing on this day and every day. Love always, from young Mom and Dad.

What an amazing blessing to have a greatly gifted son such as you. So grateful to call you my very own son. Happy Birthday son!

Happy Birthday Wishes For Little Son

We are truly fortunate to have raised a son such as you. Happy Birthday from the bottom of our heart.

It is a truly accomplishing and validating feeling to realize that all of your greatest hopes and dreams for your son have come to past.

I am proud of the fine man that you have become. Never stop being amazing! Happy Birthday to you.

Let’s make a birthday toast to the Birthday King! Happy Birthday, my Son!

Hey, boy, do you know what day it is today? Well, let’s blow some candles, make a wish & find out! Happy Birthday!

I may want a gift like the ones you’ll get today, but then again I have you! Happy Birthday, my sweet boy!

Such an awesome son is one of my greatest presents in life. Happy Bday Son!

Dear Son, you’re a part of me and I’m a part of you. Nothing could separate you from my love. Have a very blessed birthday.

Today on your birthday, I encourage you to cease every moment, reach for the highest heights, and take the greatest risks for they will lead you to plenty reward. Love always, from your father.

We are proud parents of an outstanding young man. Our greatest gift is watching you become the independent, fearless, and accomplished person you have grown into. Have a lovely birthday.

Also Check : Happy Birthday Images

Birthday Wishes For Young Son

We are proud parents of an outstanding young man. Our greatest gift is watching you become the independent, fearless, and accomplished person you have grown into. Have a lovely birthday.

Living life is a refreshing experience when you master the art of turning every negative into a positive. Remember to approach life’s challenges with a positive mindset. Love you always, happy birthday!

Happy birthday, Son. You may be too old for a curfew, but don’t let that go to your head.

Wishing you a healthy year and a long life. Enjoy your birthday, my son.

My lively son, you have always been the life of the party… especially when the party is all about you. Happy birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you, my sweet Young son. Hoping your dreams come true.

There is nothing stronger than a mother’s love, except a mother’s prayers. Today and every day, remember that someone is always praying for you and rooting for your success. Be encouraged, my son. Happy Birthday.

My sweet son, you have filled my life with so much love. In all this birthday madness, don’t forget to give me a birthday hug.

I didn’t believe in miracles until I gave birth to you. The day you entered my life is the day I learned to love and hope. Have a happy birthday!

You deserve so many hugs and kisses for your birthday, but I’ll try not to smother you too much. Have a very happy birthday, my son.

My son, the day you became a man is the day I stopped worrying and started trusting. Wishing you all the best on your birthday.

Have a fantastic birthday, Son! You remind me so much of your father in so many ways. Handsome, strong, and intelligent.

Today you get the celebrity treatment. Enjoy it while lasts. Happy Birthday Young Son!

Dear Son, it’s no secret that you will always hold the number 1 place in my heart. Sending the sincerest birthday wishes for you!

Glad to see you’ve made it to another year, Son. This year I am wishing you success. Let everything you do prosper. Have a happy birthday!

It’s a privilege to celebrate the day of your wonderful birth. Let’s celebrate the happiest day of my life.

I feel truly blessed to spend another birthday with you. You are the greatest son that ever lived!



Happy Birthday Son Quotes

You have made us proud parents. We couldn’t have asked for a better son. We have everything we need in you. Happy Birthday Son!

Wishing you all the best on your very special day. Enjoy your birthday because it is a day worthy of celebration.

My son, I never could stay mad at you forever. I was always a sucker for those innocent eyes. Wishing you the best birthday of all.

My birthday boy, for your special day, I’ve got you all your favorite things…you’re favorite cake, your favorite meal, and your favorite parent… ME!



Dear Son, turn the page in the book of your life. You are sure to find amazing adventures in the next chapter. Enjoy the ride! Happy Birthday.

Dear Son, loving you is my specialty. Have a spectacular day!

My son, you are my greatest surprise and my greatest blessing. The day you were born, you were my little treasure wrapped up in a bundle of joy. Cherishing you on your birthday and every day!

When you grow up and you reach father’s age, then you’ll know how much I love you, son!

Happy Birthday to my great boy who has always been a strong fighter and I love him for that!

The journey of life is long and exciting. Have fun and always count on us for love and support! Happy Birthday, my boy!

May you dreams come true, may your days be full of fun and thirst for life! Happy Birthday, we love you so, son!

I can’t believe I’ve got such an awesome son! It’s the greatest present ever! Happy Birthday Dear Son!

Mr Great Guy, I can’t love you more, but let me try after you blow the candles! Happy Birthday Sweet Son, my love and kisses

I wish you “Happy Birthday” from the bottom of my heart, my boy. It’s a real blessing to have you.

No matter where you go or what route you choose in life, we love you and we support you! Wishing you good fortune on your birthday!
Also Check : Happy Birthday Messages

Birthday Wishes For Adult Son

Son, as you celebrate your special day today, know that not even the strength of the combination of President Trump’s obsession with Russia and money can compare to the strength of my love for you! Happy birthday!

Did you know that science keeps proving again and again that people who celebrate more birthdays live longer than those who don’t?! Happy birthday, dear son.

Happy birthday, son. As you commemorate the day you came to this world, I can’t help but remember how when you were a child you hated being spanked and taking a nap. At this point I bet that is all you ever dream of. Have a great one.

Wishing you a fabulous birthday, son. I can’t believe my sweet little son is rapidly getting closer and closer to enjoying senior citizen discount and deals. Son, so you see old age isn’t a bad idea when you look at it from another angle.

Happy Birthday Son Images

Happy Birthday Son
Happy Birthday Son

Happy Birthday wishes for Son
Happy Birthday wishes for Son

 birthday wishes for son
birthday wishes for son

 birthday wishes son quotes 
birthday wishes son quotes

 Son Birthday Wishes
Son Birthday Wishes

 Happy Birthday Wishes for my son
Happy Birthday Wishes for my son



 Happy Birthday My Son
Happy Birthday My Son

 Birthday wishes for My Son
Birthday wishes for My Son

 Birthday wishes My sweet Son
Birthday wishes My sweet Son

 HBD Son
HBD Son

We Happy Birthday Wishes 121 Team Also Publish Some Years Realated " Birthday Wishes For Son"
Check This Out : 

Also Check : Happy Birthday Wishes

16TH Birthday Wishes For Son

Happy 16th birthday. This is the perfect age. You are neither old nor young. Have the time of your life, son!

Being a teenager is the most fun time of one’s life. But being 16 is even more fun. Enjoy all the pros of being a 16-year-old. Happy birthday.

On your milestone birthday, I just want to remind you that you have in you the power to make all your dreams come true, so don’t ever stop pursuing your dreams. Happy 16th.

Being 16 is one of the most exciting ages of life. Take advantage of all the opportunities that come with this age and enhance your life. Happy 16th, dear son.

Happy 16th birthday, son. I hope you make the most out of this super exciting chapter of your life. Have a great one.

Bravo on turning 16, son! I hope the anniversary of your 16th year of existence on this planet brings you the joy you bring into my heart every time I think of how blessed I am to have you as my son. Bask in all the excitement every blessed day of your life as a 16-year-old will bring you.

16 is the age which gives you the most fun and the least worries. Take pleasure in being 16, dear son. Happy birthday.

Turning 16 is one of the reasons life as a teenager is exciting. Savor every sweet moment of this amazing age. Happy 16th birthday.

At 16 years, the whole wide world is your oyster. Mold it into whatever shape your heart desires. Happy birthday.

At this age, there are so many awesome things that you can do with your life. I believe in you, which is why I’m more than confident you’ll make the best choices as you enjoy the journey through this exciting chapter of your life. Happy 16th birthday.

16 is the reason why the word “fun” exists in the dictionary. This is one of the numerous reasons why older people are envious of the life of the average 16-year-old. May this age bring you all the happiness in the world.

Just like any other age, 16 also has its ups and downs, but I can guarantee you that it has way more ups than downs. Enjoy all the good and safe things that accompany this age. Happy 16th, my dearest son.

18TH Birthday Wishes For Son

Wow! I can’t believe my sweet baby is all grown up. Happy birthday, my dearest son at 18. I wish you many more years of opportunities in your new phase of life.

Happy 18th birthday, son. It’s so amazing to see you grow into a wonderful young man. I bless God for giving you to me, my dear boy. You are the sweetest child on this planet, and I will forever cherish and love you with all my heart.

Happy 18th birthday to you, our handsome young man. As you metamorphose into an adult, may God bless you with good friends, prosperity and happiness. We love you now and forever.

Congratulations dearest son, on your 18th birthday. As you take steps into a new chapter of your life, may God help you fulfill all the dreams and goals that you have set for yourself in life. Happy birthday, son. We love you more than life itself.

Look how big you’ve become! I can’t believe it. But no matter how big you’ve become today, my sweet boy, you will always be our sweet and adorable little teddy bear. Happy 18th birthday, son.

Also Check : Happy Birthday Quotes

20TH Birthday Wishes For Son

As you mark your 20th birthday, may you have the courage to take advantage of all the opportunities that exists in life to brighten your future. Happy birthday.


Congratulations on your 20th birthday, son. In whatever you do, know that I shall forever be proud to be the one to have fathered/mothered a son like you.

Happy 20th birthday, son. Remember to always believe in yourself, and you shall always get somewhere in life.

At this age, your future is right around the corner, so don’t fear to dream big and chase after those dreams. Happy 20th birthday.

There are so many reasons why 20 is an amazing age to be. I hope you can make the most of this chapter of your life. Happy birthday, my dear.

Being 20 is amazing! Remember to make this wonderful phase of your life worthwhile. Have a blissful birthday celebration, son.

Happy birthday to my phenomenal son who turns 20 today. May this day see you create memories that you will cherish all the days of your life. Happy 20th.

Our lives became brighter and more meaningful from the very day you came into this world. Happy 20th birthday.


30TH Birthday Wishes For Son

How time flies! Three decades have come and gone already since you were born. As you celebrate another major milestone in your life today, may you enjoy a lifetime of happiness, good health, prosperity and peace.

Dreams and aspirations come alive in the 30s of one’s life. As you mark your 30th year on this planet, I wish all you aspire to become springs forth in your life. Happy birthday, son.

Happy birthday, dear son. You are now officially a tricenarian. Three decades of life on planet earth is no small thing, which is why we hope you’ll enjoy this day to the max. May all the days of your life be filled with lovely blessings. I love you.

Also Check : Happy Birthday Greeting

40TH Birthday Wishes For Son

How time flies! I can’t believe that my precious son is now 40 years old today. Son, as you celebrate another great chapter in your life, may all the wishes and dreams that you have set for yourself always come true. Stay blessed all the days of your life. Happy birthday.

Dearest son, nothing on Earth is going to stop us from joining you in celebrating this remarkable milestone of your life. We shall celebrate your special day like tomorrow doesn’t exist! We hope this day brings lots of luck and happiness to you. Happy 40th birthday!

You only get to turn 40 once, so put on your dancing shoes and enjoy every second of this day. Happy birthday.

We are filled with admiration on your achievements so early in life. As you mark another year today, we believe you will continue to grow and mature in all spheres of life. Happy 40th birthday, son.

Yay! You are now a quadragenarian! You should be proud of yourself like we are proud of you. Son, throughout your life, you have brought nothing buy joy into our lives, which is why today we ask God to bless your life with everlasting happiness. Have an amazing 40th birthday, son

We are very happy and excited to have a wonderful and obedient son like you. You have indeed brought so much pride and joy to us. As you mark another year on earth, may God fill your life with all the good things that exist in this universe. Happy birthday, dear son.

Happy birthday, my darling son. No matter how old you are in life, I will always see you as my precious little angel who always makes my heart to overflow with happiness. I wish you a wonderful birthday full of merriment and fascinating gifts. I love you so much, son.

Whenever I reflect on the past, I remember how God gave you to me as a bundle of joy wrapped with the cloth of kindness and joy. You have given me so much joy since you were born. As you enjoy your special day today, may your life be filled with abundance of joy, peace and lots of gifts to make your world even more beautiful. Happy birthday, dear son.

Son, the real pleasure in life is watching you make us proud every day of our lives. On your birthday, we just want to let you know that the greatest thing we ever did with our lives was bringing you into this world. We love you so much and wish you a life that is prosperous, healthy and filled with all the happiness that your loving heart has the ability to hold. Have a wonderful anniversary.

You are the number one source of my happiness, son. There is no two ways about it. As you celebrate your birthday, I want you to know that mothering/fathering you was the best thing that I did with my life. Happiness overtakes my soul whenever I think of the wonderful person that you have grown up to become. Happy birthday, my joy, love, and pride.

Remember that we did not bring you here on earth to be alone, which is why we will always be there for you whenever you need us. We love you so much, and nothing can ever change that. As you mark your Big Day, it is our hope that every moment of your life will fill you with the priceless gift of true happiness that you fill our souls with every single day. Happy birthday, our precious son!

Whatever is in your past has gone with the past, my dear son. Forget about the past and focus on the future. I wish you lots of progressive achievements as you mark another birthday today. Love you so much, dear. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday, beloved son. I have always been proud of you since you were a toddler. Today, as you mark yet another special day of your life, I want to let you know that I believe in you, even if nobody does. I know you are capable of great success in life. Don’t let these difficult times get to you. You’re a conqueror, and I know you shall emerge victorious out of this one. Just hold on a little bit longer.

Happy birthday, son. As you celebrate this special day, may God grant you the strength and courage to persevere through these very trying times. I know at the end of the day, you are going to smile.

Wishing you a happy birthday. I know things haven’t been the best for you lately, but always remember that God is alive and in control. Put your trust in God because He will never let you down. 

He alone has the power to turn an impossible situation into a possible one. Love you, son.

Even though it might feel as though your life is falling apart at this point, I entreat you to stay positive. Stay the course. Do anything. Cry, weep, scream, but don’t ever give up, for victory is right around the corner. Happy birthday, son.
Did you like this awesome collection of " Happy Birthday Son " then do share it with your friends and family!  

Happy Birthday Son - Latest # 99+ Birthday Wishes For Son Happy Birthday Son - Latest # 99+ Birthday Wishes For Son Reviewed by Movierias on February 07, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.